Pages - Menu

Minggu, 03 Agustus 2014

Lotteria Lottemart

Hi Eaters.

Well, it was just weeks ago since my last visit here. 
You might recall that Lottemart is a place where I like to do my grocery shopping. And yes, there I was that day, on the second day of Eid Mubarak, doing grocery shopping in the nice and quiet Jakarta (the streets of Jakarta are pretty pleasing during Eid Mubarak, lol). And yes again, I took the time to grab a bite at my favourite fast-food restaurant, Lotteria.






Please don't get bored if I wrote about the same restaurant over and over again. The truth is I just like to do a re-visit to every restaurant I loved. And Lotteria is one of them. 
Actually I came here as a privilege, to try some menus I didn't try earlier.
I promise you I won't try the same menu again. Well, maybe some are repeat orders, hehe.








I put some more interior pics for you to see. I loved the interior here. As I mentioned in my previous review, it's just so youthful with electric shocking colors. The overall interior was very nice. I love how the restaurant has sofas in the seating area, so it's very comfortable to spend some time here. Especially with the free Wi-fi available in the restaurant, a great place to hang out with friends.
Wew..I'm getting hungry already just by seeing the interior. So let's eat!

Cheese Stick
Cheese Stick
Cheese Stick
Cheese Stick
For starters, I tried their finger foods. One of them is the Cheese Stick - Rp. 13.636.
My first impression holding it was that it's so stiff. Really hard. But when I chewed it, surprisingly it was so crunchy and nice. The outer layer was very crispy, while inside the melting cheese was so creamy. These cheese sticks are really delicious.

Seasoning Potato
Seasoning Potato
The next one was the Seasoning Potato - Rp. 17.273. French fries seasoned with BBQ powder. It's really delicious while it's still hot. Though I found some fries to be a bit hard. But it wasn't that bad, still chewable.
Lotteria Mantap
Lotteria Mantap
One of the package I found quite economical was the Lotteria Mantap - Rp. 22.273. It consists of one piece of fried chicken, rice, coleslaw salad, and mineral water.
The chicken in Lotteria has been in my review before, so I'm not gonna talk much about it. But this time, I felt the batter to be more savory than the one I tried before. Or was it just my senses playing a trick on me? Well, still I love the chicken, quite tasty. The coleslaw salad is pretty good, served in a generous portion with mayo and tomato sauce dressing, giving it a nice level of acidity and sweetness. The rice on the other hand was not my favourite. I expected it to be fluffy and steamy, but it came out cold.

Bulgogi Burger
Bulgogi Burger
Bulgogi Burger
Bulgogi Burger
Bulgogi Burger
Bulgogi Burger
Bulgogi Burger
Bulgogi Burger
Do please excuse me for taking so many pics of this Bulgogi Burger - Rp. 25.455. It's my favourite burger in Lotteria. Wait, wait...let me correct that, in all burger joints. The unique taste of the bulgogi sauce incorporated with the beef patty and then the soft burger buns with coleslaw and mayo inside. 
The taste of every element of the dish really combined well. It's heavenly delicious. Seriously. 
Do order this burger if ever you should come to a Lotteria outlet, it's sooo recommended!

Chicken Gangjong
Chicken Gangjong
Chicken Gangjong
Chicken Gangjong
Chicken Gangjong
Chicken Gangjong
A menu you won't find anywhere else besides at Lotteria, the Chicken Gangjong - Rp. 27.273. Chicken cutlets together with slices of sweet potatoes drenched in BBQ sauce and then given sesame seed on top. The taste? Superb.
A lot of flavors can be found. Sweetness from the sweet potato, savoriness from the chicken cutlets, and a bit of saltiness and sourness from the BBQ sauce. So rich in flavors. The sweet potato was cooked so well, it so soft and tender. The chicken was juicy woth crisp skin outside. A great dish.

Tornado Choco Cookies
Tornado Choco Cookies
Tornado Choco Cookies
Tornado Choco Cookies
Yeaayy!! Dessert!! I love dessert. And I tried the Tornado Choco Cookies - Rp. 8.182 which is basically a milk vanilla ice cream with chocolate cookies crumbles. Much the same like the ice cream I usually had at the other burger joint. The ice cream texture was thick and densed. The good thing was that it didn't melt easily and also got packed with pretty much cookie crumbles. A fair level of sweetness too.
Pepsi
Pepsi
As at any fast food restaurant, it won't feel like a fast food dine without soda, lol. The Pepsi - Rp. 9.091 was my choice. Really refreshing and served in quite a big glass too.

Overall conclusion, still loving this fast-food restaurant and loving it more. It was a great dining experience for me. I got the chance to try some menus I haven't try before and they gave me a great first impression. Some elements might not come as the way I expected, but most of the dish was quite excellent.
To grab a quick bite, Lotteria could be a great option. The foods are great, the place is super cozy and the price tag are affordable.
So just visit this restaurant and have a Lotteriaaaa moment.
PS: read my previous review to find out what Lotteriaaaa means, lol

Keep on chewing!

Jazzy Dee

Twitter: @jzzydee
Instagram: @jzzydee
Questions: http://ask.fm/jzzydee




LOTTERIA

Lotte Mart Kelapa Gading, Ground Floor
Jl. Raya Boulevard Barat Kelapa Gading
Jakarta Utara, DKI Jakarta 14250, Indonesia

3 komentar:

  1. Punya Pulsa atau Dompet Eletrik seperti Ovo,Dana,Link aja,Gopay????
    Mau dijadikan sumber penghasilan tambahan???
    mari gabung bersama kami di Winning303
    Dapatkan sumber penghasilan bersama kami sekarang juga

    Informasi Lebih Lanjut, Silakan Hubungi Kami Di :
    - WA : +6287785425244

    BalasHapus
  2. Donaco Poker Sebagai Situs Agen Poker Online Uang Asli Yang Menyediakan Transaksi Dari Bank Bca, Bni, Bri, Mandiri dan Danamon Memberikan Minimal Deposit Yang Sangat Murah Serta Menyediakan Hadiah Jackpot Setiap Harinya Dan Bisa Bermain Dengan Para Player Dari Seluruh Kota Yang Ada Di Indonesia.

    Waktu Yang Relatif Singkat Dalam Semua Proses Transaksi Akan Semakin Membuat Para Member Betah Dan Puas.

    Hubungi Kami Secepatnya Di :
    WHATSAPP : +6281333555662

    BalasHapus